£50 + VAT. This course explains the key 20 principles that you need to consider when handling Medical Information enquiries. It includes handling on and off-label enquiries, customer service, quality and some do's and dont's of enquiry handling. The course will help to shape department ethos and practices. It has one module and will take about 25 minutes to complete.
What does the course cover?
- The key 20 principles that need to be considered when handling Medical Information enquiries.
You'll get a course certificate once you have completed the whole course.
Plus access to our next 3 training support webinars where you can ask course related questions. The webinars are run monthly and last 30 minutes.
The course costs £50 + VAT.
Who is it suitable for?
The course is great for new staff in Medical Information and those thinking about applying for a job in industry, who want to understand the framework for Medical Information.
How do I take the course?
This is an online, elearning course. You'll need internet connection and a computer/device with speakers, so you can listen to the audio. You take the course at your own pace - all in one go, or in sections. We track your progress so if you need to leave, you can start again where you left off.
Team, regional or global bookings?
If you have a team (however large) and would like a group to access to course, please contact us.
At the end of this course you'll be able to:
- List the key 20 principles for handling Medical Information enquiries.
- Understand how these practically apply to the role.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Course completion
Terms and conditions
- Each course purchase allows one person to access and take the course.
- The course must be completed within 6 months of enrollment.
- The course can only be taken once.
- The course is copyrighted to Jayne Packham Consultancy Limited and must not be shared, copied or distributed to other people.
Your cart is empty