£90 + VAT. This course covers 6 important pre-enquiry checks and the go to sources of information used to answer Medical Information enquiries. It has two modules and will take about 1 hour to complete. The course includes an exercise and you are encouraged to review the sources mentioned.
What does the course cover?
- 6 important enquiry checks to consider before you start your research.
- Key sources of information to answer typical enquiries.
- 6 worked examples.
- Great sources of information for patients.
The course uses UK examples, but a lot of the resources are available globally. You'll get a course certificate once you have completed the whole course. Plus access to our next 3 training support webinars where you can ask course related questions. The webinars are run monthly and last 30 minutes.
The course costs £90 + VAT.
Who is it suitable for?
The course is great for new staff in the pharmaceutical industry and those thinking about applying for a job in industry, who want to learn how Medical Information departments find answers for enquiries.
How do I take the course?
This is an online, elearning course. You'll need internet connection and a computer/device with speakers, so you can listen to the audio. You take the course at your own pace - all in one go, or in sections. We track your progress so if you need to leave, you can start again where you left off.
Team, regional or global bookings?
Please get in touch.
At the end of this course you'll be able to:
- List 6 pre-enquiry checks.
- List the go to sources of information to enable you to find answers to enquiries.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Course completion
Terms and conditions
- Each course purchase allows one person to access and take the course.
- The course must be completed within 6 months of enrollment.
- The course can only be taken once.
- The course is copyrighted to Jayne Packham Consultancy Limited and must not be shared, copied or distributed to other people.
Your cart is empty