£35 + VAT. This course explains the four key roles for Medical Information (MI) making it ideal for new starters in the pharmaceutical industry or those thinking of applying. It has two modules and will take about 25 minutes to complete.
What does the course cover?
- What are the four key roles for MI
- Enquiry handling - typical customers and questions, information resources and the importance of the SmPC
- How MI can support the rest of the business, Pharmacovigilance and Quality departments
- Key legal frameworks to consider
- Key skills needed for MI
You'll get a course certificate once you have completed the whole course. Plus access to our next 3 training support webinars where you can ask course related questions. The webinars are run monthly and last 30 minutes.
The course costs £35 + VAT.
Who is it suitable for?
The course is great for new staff in the pharmaceutical industry and those thinking about applying for a job in MI, who want to really understand what the role involves.
How do I take the course?
This is an online, elearning course. You'll need internet connection and a computer/device with speakers, so you can listen to the audio. You take the course at your own pace - all in one go, or in sections. We track your progress so if you need to leave, you can start again where you left off.
Team, regional or global bookings?
If you have a team (however large) that would like training, we can create and either you or we host the courses for you. Contact us for more information.
At the end of this course you'll be able to:
- Explain the four keys roles that MI professionals undertake
- List the typical customers who contact MI and the typical questions they may ask
- List the key legislation and guidelines that impact on MI
- State the key skills that are needed to do a MI role
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Course completion
Terms and conditions
- Each course purchase allows one person to access and take the course.
- The course must be completed within 6 months of enrollment.
- The course can only be taken once.
- The course is copyrighted to Jayne Packham Consultancy Limited and must not be shared, copied or distributed to other people.
Your cart is empty