£30 + VAT. This course explains the importance of the Summary of Product Characteristics and Patient Information Leaflet (label/prescribing information). It has one module and will take about 15 minutes to complete.
What does the course cover?
- What are the SmPC and PIL, how are they developed and what do they contain.
- Importance of these documents, including explanations of on and off-label use
- 5 tips to get the best out of SmPCs and PILs when handling enquiries.
You'll get a course certificate once you have completed the whole course.
Plus access to our next 3 training support webinars where you can ask course related questions. The webinars are run monthly and last 30 minutes.
The course costs £30 + VAT.
Who is it suitable for?
The course is great for new staff in the pharmaceutical industry and those thinking about applying for a job in industry, who want a quick explanation of these two documents that are key for enquiry handling.
How do I take the course?
This is an online, elearning course. You'll need internet connection and a computer/device with speakers, so you can listen to the audio. You take the course at your own pace - all in one go, or in sections. We track your progress so if you need to leave, you can start again where you left off.
Team, regional or global bookings?
If you have a team (however large) we can give group access, create bespoke courses and either you or us host. Contact us for more details.
At the end of this course you'll be able to:
- Explain what SmPCs and PILs are, how they are developed and what they contain.
- List 5 tips for using SmPCs and PILs when handling enquiries.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Course completion
Terms and conditions
- Each course purchase allows one person to access and take the course.
- The course must be completed within 6 months of enrollment.
- The course can only be taken once.
- The course is copyrighted to Jayne Packham Consultancy Limited and must not be shared, copied or distributed to other people.
Your cart is empty