£30 + VAT. Learn how to search the clinicaltrials.gov website. This two module course lasts about 15 minutes and covers what information is on the website and basic and advanced search techniques.
What does the course cover?
- What information is included on the clinical trials website
- Are clinical trial registries needed
- How to do a basic, topic, regional and advanced search
- Step-by-step demonstration
You'll get a course certificate once you have completed the whole course.
This course costs £30 + VAT.
Who is it suitable for?
The course has been taken by both new staff and experienced staff, looking for a refresher. Most people are in Medical Information or in Medical Affairs.
How do I take the course?
This is an online, eLearning course. You'll need internet connection and a computer/device with speakers, so you can listen to the audio. You take the course at your own pace - all in one go, or in sections. We track your progress so if you need to leave, you can start again where you left off.
Team, regional or global bookings?
If you have a team (however large) who would like to take this course, discounts are available. Please get in touch.
At the end of this course, you'll be able to recall:
- What information is included on the clinicaltrials.gov website
- Why the information is useful for the pharmaceutical industry
- Basic, topical, geographical and advanced ways to search the website
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Course completion
Terms and conditions
- Each course purchase allows one person to access and take the course.
- The course must be completed within 6 months of enrollment.
- The course can only be taken once.
- The course is copyrighted to Jayne Packham Consultancy Limited and must not be shared, copied or distributed to other people.
Your cart is empty