£30 + VAT. Learn how to search the Cochrane library. This two module course lasts about 30 minutes and explores what information is in the library and basic and advanced search techniques.
What does the course cover?
- What information is in the Cochrane library
- How to use basic and advanced search techniques to find information
- Step-by-step videos for searching
You'll get a course certificate once you have completed the whole course. Plus access to our next 3 training support webinars where you can ask course related questions. The webinars are run monthly and last 30 minutes.
This course costs £30 + VAT.
Who is it suitable for?
The course has been taken by both new staff and experienced staff, looking for a refresher. Most people are in Medical Information or in Medical Affairs.
How do I take the course?
This is an online, eLearning course. You'll need internet connection and a computer/device with speakers, so you can listen to the audio. You take the course at your own pace - all in one go, or in sections. We track your progress so if you need to leave, you can start again where you left off.
Team, regional or global bookings?
If you have a team (however large) who would like training, please get in touch.
At the end of this course you'll be able to recall:
- The type of information that is contained in the Cochrane library
- Basic search techniques to find information
- Advanced search techniques to find information
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Course completion
Terms and conditions
- Each course purchase allows one person to access and take the course.
- The course must be completed within 6 months of enrollment.
- The course can only be taken once.
- The course is copyrighted to Jayne Packham Consultancy Limited and must not be shared, copied or distributed to other people.
Your cart is empty