£115 + VAT. Learn how to write a letter to respond to a medical enquiry. This course has 5 modules and will take about 60 minutes to complete.
What does the course cover?
- What information you should include in a response
- A step-by-step guide to the content and getting it in the right order
- Summarising clinical papers - the pros and cons
- What should be in a clinical paper summary
- Top tips for presenting information to get the message across
- Standard responses - reviewing, approving and compliance issues
- Key ABPI Code of Practice considerations when writing
You'll get a course certificate once you have completed the whole course. Plus access to our next 3 training support webinars where you can ask course related questions. The webinars are run monthly and last 30 minutes.
This course costs £115 + VAT.
Who is it suitable for?
The course has been taken by both new staff and experienced staff, looking for a refresher. Most people are in Medical Information or in Medical Affairs.
How do I take the course?
This is an online, eLearning course. You'll need internet connection and a computer/device with speakers, so you can listen to the audio. You take the course at your own pace - all in one go, or in sections. We track your progress so if you need to leave, you can start again where you left off.
Team, regional or global bookings?
If you have a team (however large) who would like training, please get in touch.
At the end of this course you'll be able to:
- Select the right information for a response and get it in the right order
- Recall what should go into a clinical paper summary, if you decide to write one
- List the key compliance factors when writing standard responses
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Course completion
Terms and conditions
- Each course purchase allows one person to access and take the course.
- The course must be completed within 6 months of enrollment.
- The course can only be taken once.
- The course is copyrighted to Jayne Packham Consultancy Limited and must not be shared, copied or distributed to other people.
Your cart is empty