£30 + VAT. This course lasts about 30-35 minutes and explains the key points of English grammar, punctuation and spelling.
What does the course cover?
This course is a great refresher covering the basics of sentence construction, common pitfalls and how to correctly use punctuation, including full stops, commas, brackets, hyphens, dashes and apostrophes. The second module looks at my top spelling, grammar and punctuation mistakes.
There are plenty of quizzes to challenge your knowledge.
You'll get a course certificate once you have completed the whole course. Plus access to our next 3 training support webinars where you can ask course related questions. The webinars are run monthly and last 30 minutes.
This course is £30 + VAT.
Who is it suitable for?
The course is suitable for anyone who writes and wants to confirm or improve the English.
How do I take the course?
This is an online, eLearning course. You'll need internet connection and a computer/device with speakers, so you can listen to the audio. You take the course at your own pace - all in one go, or in sections. We track your progress so if you need to leave, you can start again where you left off.
Team, regional or global bookings?
If you have a team (however large) who would like training, please get in touch.
At the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Identify the grammatical components in a sentence
- Effectively use commas, full stops, brackets, hyphens, dashes and apostrophes in sentences
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Course completion
Terms and conditions
- Each course purchase allows one person to access and take the course.
- The course must be completed within 6 months of enrollment.
- The course can only be taken once.
- The course is copyrighted to Jayne Packham Consultancy Limited and must not be shared, copied or distributed to other people.
Your cart is empty